How to use:
- Extract the downloaded file
- pcsx2.exe run will exit the display as shown in the screen shoot.
- If when you run out of paper MSVCR100.dll pcsx2.exe not found, it means having to install MS HS friends visual C + + 2010 (try when installing connected to the internet) if you do not have can be downloaded bellow. after install repeat step two.
- After exiting the pictures as screen shoot, open the menu and select the ISO CDVD then open it again and select Iso CDVD Selector then browse. search game iso file that you want to play then ok.
- After that open the system menu and click Boot CDVD (Full) / CDVD (Fast) select one of them but it is better to select the Fast. Happy Playing.
Recommended system for PS2 Emulator
- Windows XP / Windows 7 or Linux 32bit/64bit
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 3.2 GHz or Core-i series
- GPU: GeForce 9600 GT or better
- 2GB RAM (3GB or more if using Windows Vista or Windows 7)
firstname.lastname@example.org (akusaja) 18 Sep, 2012
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com